Pulse Driver Education, owned and operated by former RACV driving instructors, began operating in July 2004 in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. The drive school was established to serve and deliver excellent quality, safe driving lessons to residents in this region of Melbourne at fair and affordable prices. At Pulse Driver Education we aim to develop and promote in partnership with our students, the highest standards in driver ethics and safe driving techniques.
To continuously develop, enhance and deliver
excellent driving lessons to our students, whilst promoting the highest levels of safe driving techniques and road ethics in a relaxed
* Acting professionally with honesty, integrity, and respect toward each and
every one of our student.
* Delivering excellent customer service and developing and maintaining trust
between our students and our instructor at all times.
* Continuously encouraging and supporting our students to develop confidence
to improve their safe driving skills and techniques.
* Being committed to working with our students as partners in the journey
to obtaining their Victorian Driver’s Licence and beyond.
* Maintaining lesson prices, package prices and test fees at fair and affordable
levels, without compromising on safety and excellent customer service.
Our instructors ensure that only students who demonstrate competency and safety will move forward to getting their licence. This strategy ensures that students get value for money.
Our instructors are:
* approved and licensed by the Taxi Services Commission (TSC)
* member of the Professional Driver Trainers' Association of Victoria
* approved and licensed to work with children.